Top Commercial Roofing for roofing quote in Springfield, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most important aspect of your home that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing services around the Springfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and experts in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Springfield, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Springfield, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Springfield, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people always have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. Also remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish with time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to give protection from the elements. Aside from that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unappealing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Springfield, MA
Springfield is a city in the state of Massachusetts, United States, and the seat of Hampden County. Springfield sits on the eastern bank of the Connecticut River near its confluence with three rivers: the western Westfield River, the eastern Chicopee River, and the eastern Mill River. As of the 2010 Census, the city’s population was 153,060. As of 2018, the estimated population was 155,032, making it the third-largest city in Massachusetts, the fourth-most populous city in New England after Boston, Worcester, and Providence, and the 12th-most populous in the Northeastern United States. Metropolitan Springfield, as one of two metropolitan areas[b] in Massachusetts (the other being Greater Boston), had a population of 692,942 as of 2010.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof can last for quite some time in the future. Have a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely in order to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your money goes. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to evaluate your homes roof directly before giving you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they offer is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your residence is important. Your roof is among the most important components of your residence. Employing a professional roofer who may have a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing quote in Springfield, MA think RoofExpress