Top Rated Local Roofers for roofing quote in Granville, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing services around the Granville, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and specialists in several types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Granville, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Granville, MA and neighboring locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Granville, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to provide protection from the elements. In addition, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granville, MA
Granville is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,566 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The town is named for John Carteret, 2nd Earl Granville.
Granville was first settled by English colonists in 1736 and was officially incorporated in 1754, after the end of the Indian wars in 1750. Early settlers could get a 100-acre (0.40 km2) lot for free, providing they built a house and “put four acres in English hay”. Perhaps the most famous resident of that era was Oliver Phelps, whose purchase of 6 million acres (24,000 km2) in western New York (the Phelps and Gorham Purchase) following the American Revolutionary War remains the largest real estate purchase in US history. The population in Granville expanded quickly, peaking at 2,100 in 1810, when it rivaled Springfield. However, likely due to the rocky soil in New England, many settlers eventually migrated west, some establishing the town of Granville, Ohio.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof will last for quite some time ahead. Look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your money is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to check your homes roof directly before offering you an estimate. This way, the estimate they give will likely be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your house is really important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your residence. Getting a professional roof specialist who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing quote in Granville, MA think RoofExpress