Top Commercial Roofing for roofing quote in Blandford, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most significant part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Blandford, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and experts in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Blandford, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Blandford, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning service in Blandford, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people always have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to provide protection from the elements. On top of that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unpleasant algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
They did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Blandford, MA
Blandford is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,233 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is the home of the Blandford Ski Area.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof lasts for quite some time into the future. Check out these easy methods to get a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to check your roof face-to-face before offering you an estimate. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your home is important. Your roof is among the most important components of your home. Working with a professional roofer having a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing quote in Blandford, MA think RoofExpress