Best Local Roofers for roofing costs in Springfield, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most critical aspect of your home that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Springfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and experts in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Springfield, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Springfield, MA and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Springfield, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people always have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. Additionally, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also decrease the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely superb and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Springfield, MA
Springfield is a city in the state of Massachusetts, United States, and the seat of Hampden County. Springfield sits on the eastern bank of the Connecticut River near its confluence with three rivers: the western Westfield River, the eastern Chicopee River, and the eastern Mill River. As of the 2010 Census, the city’s population was 153,060. As of 2018, the estimated population was 155,032, making it the third-largest city in Massachusetts, the fourth-most populous city in New England after Boston, Worcester, and Providence, and the 12th-most populous in the Northeastern United States. Metropolitan Springfield, as one of two metropolitan areas[b] in Massachusetts (the other being Greater Boston), had a population of 692,942 as of 2010.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof may last for quite some time ahead. Take a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to examine your roof in person before offering you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they supply will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your own home is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your house. Working with a professional roofing contractor that has a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing costs in Springfield, MA think RoofExpress