Top Rated Commercial Roofing for roofing costs in Granville, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most critical aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Granville, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in various forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Granville, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is vital.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Granville, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in Granville, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people usually have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Aside from that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also cut down the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unattractive algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granville, MA
Granville is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,566 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The town is named for John Carteret, 2nd Earl Granville.
Granville was first settled by English colonists in 1736 and was officially incorporated in 1754, after the end of the Indian wars in 1750. Early settlers could get a 100-acre (0.40 km2) lot for free, providing they built a house and “put four acres in English hay”. Perhaps the most famous resident of that era was Oliver Phelps, whose purchase of 6 million acres (24,000 km2) in western New York (the Phelps and Gorham Purchase) following the American Revolutionary War remains the largest real estate purchase in US history. The population in Granville expanded quickly, peaking at 2,100 in 1810, when it rivaled Springfield. However, likely due to the rocky soil in New England, many settlers eventually migrated west, some establishing the town of Granville, Ohio.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof can last for quite some time ahead. Look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to examine your roof in person before supplying you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they offer is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your house is very important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing company having a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing costs in Granville, MA think RoofExpress