Top Commercial Roofing for roofing costs in Amherst, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most critical aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Amherst, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and experts in several types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Amherst, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is vital.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Amherst, MA and neighboring locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Amherst, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people always have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. In addition remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Additionally, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the ugly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Amherst, MA
Amherst (/ˈæmərst/ (listen)) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States, in the Connecticut River valley. As of the 2010 census, the population was 37,819, making it the highest populated municipality in Hampshire County (although the county seat is Northampton). The town is home to Amherst College, Hampshire College, and the University of Massachusetts Amherst, three of the Five Colleges. The name of the town is pronounced without the h (“AM-erst”) by natives and long-time residents, giving rise to the local saying, “only the ‘h’ is silent”, in reference both to the pronunciation and to the town’s politically active populace.
Amherst has three census-designated places; Amherst Center, North Amherst, and South Amherst.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof will last for several years to come. Take a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to try to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to evaluate the roof directly before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they offer is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is really important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing company who has a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing costs in Amherst, MA think RoofExpress