Top Rated Commercial Roofing for roofing contractors with financing in Springfield, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most critical part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Springfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and professionals in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Springfield, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is critical.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Springfield, MA and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning company in Springfield, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people always have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
They did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Springfield, MA
Springfield is a city in the state of Massachusetts, United States, and the seat of Hampden County. Springfield sits on the eastern bank of the Connecticut River near its confluence with three rivers: the western Westfield River, the eastern Chicopee River, and the eastern Mill River. As of the 2010 Census, the city’s population was 153,060. As of 2018, the estimated population was 155,032, making it the third-largest city in Massachusetts, the fourth-most populous city in New England after Boston, Worcester, and Providence, and the 12th-most populous in the Northeastern United States. Metropolitan Springfield, as one of two metropolitan areas[b] in Massachusetts (the other being Greater Boston), had a population of 692,942 as of 2010.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for many years to come. Look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to check your homes roof face-to-face before offering you a quote. That way, the estimate they give will likely be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your own home is important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your home. Hiring a professional roof specialist who may have an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing contractors with financing in Springfield, MA think RoofExpress