Best Local Roofers for roofing contractors with financing in Chicopee, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Chicopee, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and specialists in different types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Chicopee, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is critical.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Chicopee, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning company in Chicopee, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people always have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each one has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to give protection from the elements. Furthermore, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the ugly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chicopee, MA
Chicopee (/ˈtʃɪkəpi/ CHIK-ə-pee) is a city located on the Connecticut River in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 55,298, making it the second-largest city in Western Massachusetts after Springfield. As of 2018, the estimated population was 55,582. Chicopee is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The communities of Chicopee Center (Cabotville), Chicopee Falls, Willimansett, Fairview, Aldenville, Burnett Road, Smith Highlands and Westover are located within the city.
One of the ventures of the Boston Associates, Chicopee is a city built around several smaller former mill communities on its namesake, the Chicopee River. During the 19th century, the city was home to the first American producer of friction matches as well as a variety of other industries, including the Ames Manufacturing Company, an early pioneer in machining lathes, building upon the work of Springfield’s Thomas Blanchard, and the largest producer of swords and cutlasses for the Union Army during the Civil War. By the start of the 20th century, the city was home to a number of industrial plants, including those of the Fisk Tire Company, one of the largest tire makers of that time, and some of the earliest sporting goods factories of A. G. Spalding.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof can last for several years into the future. Check out these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to try and scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to examine your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they provide will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your own home is really important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your property. Getting a professional roofing company who may have a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing contractors with financing in Chicopee, MA think RoofExpress