Top Rated Local Roofers for roofing contractors with financing in Chester, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important part of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Chester, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and experts in several types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Chester, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is vital.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Chester, MA and surrounding areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Chester, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to offer protection from the weather. On top of that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unsightly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on time and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chester, MA
Chester is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, situated in the western part of the state. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts metropolitan statistical area. The town includes the Chester Factory Village Historic District. The total population was 1,337 in the 2010 census.
The area opened for settlement in the 1750s as Township No. 9, chartered as Murrayfield on October 31, 1765. The town was incorporated as Chester on February 21, 1783. The Western Railroad (later Boston & Albany Railroad) opened to Chester on May 24, 1841.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof can last for quite some time to come. Check out these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your cash is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to evaluate your roof personally before offering you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they offer will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your home. Hiring a professional roofer that has a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing contractors with financing in Chester, MA think RoofExpress