Top Local Roofers for roofing contractors with financing in Amherst, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Amherst, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and experts in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Amherst, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Amherst, MA and neighboring areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Amherst, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people always have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you currently have and what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. In addition, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unsightly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional polite and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Amherst, MA
Amherst (/ˈæmərst/ (listen)) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States, in the Connecticut River valley. As of the 2010 census, the population was 37,819, making it the highest populated municipality in Hampshire County (although the county seat is Northampton). The town is home to Amherst College, Hampshire College, and the University of Massachusetts Amherst, three of the Five Colleges. The name of the town is pronounced without the h (“AM-erst”) by natives and long-time residents, giving rise to the local saying, “only the ‘h’ is silent”, in reference both to the pronunciation and to the town’s politically active populace.
Amherst has three census-designated places; Amherst Center, North Amherst, and South Amherst.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof lasts for several years into the future. Take a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to evaluate the roof in person before offering you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they provide will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your home is really important. The roof is one of the most significant components of your residence. Working with a professional roofer who has a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing contractors with financing in Amherst, MA think RoofExpress