Top Rated Commercial Roofing for roofing contractors that finance in Springfield, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing services around the Springfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and specialists in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Springfield, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Springfield, MA and neighboring areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Springfield, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people always have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to give protection from the elements. Also, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unattractive algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
They did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert polite and did a great task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Springfield, MA
Springfield is a city in the state of Massachusetts, United States, and the seat of Hampden County. Springfield sits on the eastern bank of the Connecticut River near its confluence with three rivers: the western Westfield River, the eastern Chicopee River, and the eastern Mill River. As of the 2010 Census, the city’s population was 153,060. As of 2018, the estimated population was 155,032, making it the third-largest city in Massachusetts, the fourth-most populous city in New England after Boston, Worcester, and Providence, and the 12th-most populous in the Northeastern United States. Metropolitan Springfield, as one of two metropolitan areas[b] in Massachusetts (the other being Greater Boston), had a population of 692,942 as of 2010.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof may last for quite some time ahead. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your cash is going. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to check your roof directly before offering you a quote. Like that, the estimate they give will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your house is important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing contractors that finance in Springfield, MA think RoofExpress