Top Rated Commercial Roofing for roofing contractors that finance in Holyoke, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most critical part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Holyoke, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and specialists in different forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Holyoke, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Holyoke, MA and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning company in Holyoke, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people always have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to provide protection from the weather. Furthermore, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unpleasant algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert respectful and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holyoke, MA
Holyoke is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, that lies between the western bank of the Connecticut River and the Mount Tom Range. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 39,880. As of 2018, the estimated population was 40,358. Sitting 8 miles (13 km) north of Springfield, Holyoke is part of the Springfield Metropolitan Area, one of the two distinct metropolitan areas in Massachusetts.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof can last for a long time to come. Look at these tips about how to find a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to check the roof personally before giving you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they offer is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your property. Getting a professional roofer who has a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing contractors that finance in Holyoke, MA think RoofExpress