Top Rated Commercial Roofing for roofing contractors that finance in Holland, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing services around the Holland, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and professionals in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Holland, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Holland, MA and neighboring locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Holland, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while much larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. In addition, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did an excellent task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holland, MA
Holland is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 2,481 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
The area around the town center comprises the census-designated place of Holland.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for several years to come. Have a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to evaluate the roof in person before providing you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they offer is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is important. Your homes roof is probably the most essential components of your property. Employing a professional roof specialist who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing contractors that finance in Holland, MA think RoofExpress