Top Rated Commercial Roofing for roofing contractors that finance in Granville, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Granville, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and specialists in different types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Granville, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Granville, MA and neighboring areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Granville, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to offer protection from the elements. On top of that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unappealing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a great task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granville, MA
Granville is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,566 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The town is named for John Carteret, 2nd Earl Granville.
Granville was first settled by English colonists in 1736 and was officially incorporated in 1754, after the end of the Indian wars in 1750. Early settlers could get a 100-acre (0.40 km2) lot for free, providing they built a house and “put four acres in English hay”. Perhaps the most famous resident of that era was Oliver Phelps, whose purchase of 6 million acres (24,000 km2) in western New York (the Phelps and Gorham Purchase) following the American Revolutionary War remains the largest real estate purchase in US history. The population in Granville expanded quickly, peaking at 2,100 in 1810, when it rivaled Springfield. However, likely due to the rocky soil in New England, many settlers eventually migrated west, some establishing the town of Granville, Ohio.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof can last for many years to come. Take a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to look at the roof directly before giving you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they give will be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your own home is important. Your homes roof is amongst the most essential components of your residence. Employing a professional roofer having a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing contractors that finance in Granville, MA think RoofExpress