Top Rated Commercial Roofing for roofing contractors that finance in Blandford, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most significant aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Blandford, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and professionals in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Blandford, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Blandford, MA and surrounding locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Blandford, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people always have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to give protection from the weather. Also, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional polite and did a terrific job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Blandford, MA
Blandford is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,233 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is the home of the Blandford Ski Area.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof lasts for a long time in the future. Check out these tips on how to look for a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to try to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to check your homes roof in person before providing you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they supply is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is extremely important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your home. Hiring a professional roof specialist that has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing contractors that finance in Blandford, MA think RoofExpress