Top Rated Commercial Roofing for roofing contractors that finance in Agawam, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most significant part of your home that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Agawam, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and specialists in several types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Agawam, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is key.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Agawam, MA and neighboring areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Agawam, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people always have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you have and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to provide protection from the weather. Additionally, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also cut down the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unsightly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a great job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Agawam, MA
Agawam is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 28,438 at the 2010 census. Agawam sits on the western side of the Connecticut River, directly across from Springfield, Massachusetts. It is considered part of the Springfield Metropolitan Statistical Area, which is contiguous with the Knowledge Corridor area, the 2nd largest metropolitan area in New England. Agawam contains a subsection, Feeding Hills.
The Six Flags New England amusement park is located in Agawam, on the banks of the Connecticut River.
Agawam’s ZIP code of 01001 is the lowest number in the continental United States (not counting codes used for specific government buildings such as the IRS).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof may last for many years ahead. Look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely in order to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your money goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to check your roof in person before offering you an estimate. This way, the estimate they provide will be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is very important. The roof is amongst the most critical components of your house. Getting a professional roofer who has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing contractors that finance in Agawam, MA think RoofExpress