Top Local Roofers for roofing contractors near me in Holyoke, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most important part of your home that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Holyoke, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and experts in different types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Holyoke, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is critical.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Holyoke, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Holyoke, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to provide cover from the elements. Furthermore, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also lower the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the undesirable algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional polite and did an excellent task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holyoke, MA
Holyoke is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, that lies between the western bank of the Connecticut River and the Mount Tom Range. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 39,880. As of 2018, the estimated population was 40,358. Sitting 8 miles (13 km) north of Springfield, Holyoke is part of the Springfield Metropolitan Area, one of the two distinct metropolitan areas in Massachusetts.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof can last for many years ahead. Look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to examine your roof face-to-face before giving you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they give is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your house is important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your residence. Getting a professional roofer having a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing contractors near me in Holyoke, MA think RoofExpress