Top Rated Local Roofers for roofing contractors near me in Granby, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Granby, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and professionals in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Granby, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Granby, MA and surrounding locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Granby, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people always have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to give protection from the elements. Additionally, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the undesirable algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
This company did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granby, MA
Granby is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 6,240 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Granby corresponds to the main village of Granby in the center of the town.
Granby was once part of Hadley, as were other towns. Granby was first settled in 1727 and was officially incorporated in 1768. The town is named in honor of John Manners, Marquess of Granby, a hero of the Seven Years’ War. Granby was originally part of the Hadley Equivalent Lands, and then part of South Hadley, before being incorporated on June 11, 1768. Old Hadley was first settled in 1659 by people from Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut. These settlers left Connecticut because of religious differences within their communities. John Pynchon was commissioned to buy wilderness land for their new community. Pynchon purchased the land from three Native American chiefs: Chickwallop, Umpanchala and Quontquont. Ownership was transferred to the settlers and confirmed by the General Court. These original boundaries include part of present-day Granby.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your money wisely and this the finished roof may last for many years ahead. Take a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your cash is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to evaluate your homes roof personally before providing you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they provide will be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your house is important. Your roof is one of the most essential components of your home. Getting a professional roof specialist that has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing contractors near me in Granby, MA think RoofExpress