Best Commercial Roofing for roofing contractors near me in Chicopee, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most significant part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Chicopee, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and professionals in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Chicopee, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Chicopee, MA and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning service in Chicopee, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. In addition remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to offer cover from the elements. Furthermore, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unattractive algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chicopee, MA
Chicopee (/ˈtʃɪkəpi/ CHIK-ə-pee) is a city located on the Connecticut River in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 55,298, making it the second-largest city in Western Massachusetts after Springfield. As of 2018, the estimated population was 55,582. Chicopee is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The communities of Chicopee Center (Cabotville), Chicopee Falls, Willimansett, Fairview, Aldenville, Burnett Road, Smith Highlands and Westover are located within the city.
One of the ventures of the Boston Associates, Chicopee is a city built around several smaller former mill communities on its namesake, the Chicopee River. During the 19th century, the city was home to the first American producer of friction matches as well as a variety of other industries, including the Ames Manufacturing Company, an early pioneer in machining lathes, building upon the work of Springfield’s Thomas Blanchard, and the largest producer of swords and cutlasses for the Union Army during the Civil War. By the start of the 20th century, the city was home to a number of industrial plants, including those of the Fisk Tire Company, one of the largest tire makers of that time, and some of the earliest sporting goods factories of A. G. Spalding.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for many years into the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to look at your homes roof in person before providing you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they give is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your property. Employing a professional roofer who may have a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing contractors near me in Chicopee, MA think RoofExpress