Top Rated Commercial Roofing for roofing contractors near me in Chester, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Chester, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and experts in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Chester, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is vital.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Chester, MA and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning company in Chester, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people usually have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you have and what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to give cover from the elements. On top of that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unpleasant algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chester, MA
Chester is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, situated in the western part of the state. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts metropolitan statistical area. The town includes the Chester Factory Village Historic District. The total population was 1,337 in the 2010 census.
The area opened for settlement in the 1750s as Township No. 9, chartered as Murrayfield on October 31, 1765. The town was incorporated as Chester on February 21, 1783. The Western Railroad (later Boston & Albany Railroad) opened to Chester on May 24, 1841.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof can last for several years in the future. Have a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to examine your homes roof in person before providing you with a quote. This way, the estimate they supply will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your home is really important. The roof is one of the most critical components of your house. Working with a professional roof specialist having an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing contractors near me in Chester, MA think RoofExpress