Top Local Roofers for roofing contractors my area in Springfield, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Springfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and professionals in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Springfield, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Springfield, MA and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Springfield, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. Also remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each one has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. On top of that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did an excellent task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Springfield, MA
Springfield is a city in the state of Massachusetts, United States, and the seat of Hampden County. Springfield sits on the eastern bank of the Connecticut River near its confluence with three rivers: the western Westfield River, the eastern Chicopee River, and the eastern Mill River. As of the 2010 Census, the city’s population was 153,060. As of 2018, the estimated population was 155,032, making it the third-largest city in Massachusetts, the fourth-most populous city in New England after Boston, Worcester, and Providence, and the 12th-most populous in the Northeastern United States. Metropolitan Springfield, as one of two metropolitan areas[b] in Massachusetts (the other being Greater Boston), had a population of 692,942 as of 2010.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for quite some time ahead. Look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely in order to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to check your homes roof directly before providing you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your house is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofer having a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing contractors my area in Springfield, MA think RoofExpress