Top Rated Commercial Roofing for roofing contractors my area in Hadley, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical aspect of your house that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Hadley, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hadley, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Hadley, MA and surrounding locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Hadley, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original components used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to give protection from the elements. Furthermore, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the ugly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hadley, MA
Hadley (/ˈhædli/ (listen), HAD-lee) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,250 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The area around the Hampshire and Mountain Farms Malls along Route 9 is a major shopping destination for the surrounding communities.
Hadley was first settled in 1659 and was officially incorporated in 1661. The former Norwottuck was renamed for Hadleigh, Suffolk. Its settlers were primarily a discontented group of families from the Puritan colonies of Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut, who petitioned to start a new colony up north after some controversy over doctrine in the local church. The settlement was led by John Russell. The first settler inside of Hadley was Nathaniel Dickinson, who surveyed the streets of what is now Hadley, Hatfield, and Amherst. At the time, Hadley encompassed a wide radius of land on both sides of the Connecticut River (but mostly on the eastern shore) including much of what would become known as the Equivalent Lands. In the following century, these were broken off into precincts and eventually the separate towns of Hatfield, Amherst, South Hadley, Granby and Belchertown. The early histories of these towns are, as a result, filed under the history of Hadley.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof can last for quite some time in the future. Take a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to examine your homes roof personally before giving you an estimate. That way, the estimate they offer will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your residence is very important. The roof is among the most essential components of your property. Employing a professional roofing contractor that has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing contractors my area in Hadley, MA think RoofExpress