Best Commercial Roofing for roofing contractors my area in Granville, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant part of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Granville, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and experts in different types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Granville, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Granville, MA and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Granville, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people always have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. On top of that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unappealing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
They did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granville, MA
Granville is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,566 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The town is named for John Carteret, 2nd Earl Granville.
Granville was first settled by English colonists in 1736 and was officially incorporated in 1754, after the end of the Indian wars in 1750. Early settlers could get a 100-acre (0.40 km2) lot for free, providing they built a house and “put four acres in English hay”. Perhaps the most famous resident of that era was Oliver Phelps, whose purchase of 6 million acres (24,000 km2) in western New York (the Phelps and Gorham Purchase) following the American Revolutionary War remains the largest real estate purchase in US history. The population in Granville expanded quickly, peaking at 2,100 in 1810, when it rivaled Springfield. However, likely due to the rocky soil in New England, many settlers eventually migrated west, some establishing the town of Granville, Ohio.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof lasts for quite some time in the future. Have a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your cash goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to evaluate your roof personally before giving you an estimate. That way, the estimate they supply will be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your home is really important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your home. Employing a professional roofing contractor having a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing contractors my area in Granville, MA think RoofExpress