Top Commercial Roofing for roofing contractors my area in Cummington, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most significant part of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Cummington, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and experts in different types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Cummington, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Cummington, MA and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Cummington, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people usually have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to offer cover from the weather. In addition, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unattractive algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Cummington, MA
Cummington is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 872 at the 2010 census, down from 978 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Cummington was first settled in 1762 and was officially incorporated in 1779. It was named after Colonel John Cumings, the original landholder.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof will last for quite some time into the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to check your roof in person before supplying you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your residence is important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your residence. Getting a professional roof specialist that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing contractors my area in Cummington, MA think RoofExpress