Best Commercial Roofing for roofing contractors my area in Chicopee, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Chicopee, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and experts in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Chicopee, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is critical.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Chicopee, MA and surrounding locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Chicopee, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work should never be performed yourself. In addition always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to provide cover from the weather. Also, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert respectful and did an excellent task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chicopee, MA
Chicopee (/ˈtʃɪkəpi/ CHIK-ə-pee) is a city located on the Connecticut River in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 55,298, making it the second-largest city in Western Massachusetts after Springfield. As of 2018, the estimated population was 55,582. Chicopee is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The communities of Chicopee Center (Cabotville), Chicopee Falls, Willimansett, Fairview, Aldenville, Burnett Road, Smith Highlands and Westover are located within the city.
One of the ventures of the Boston Associates, Chicopee is a city built around several smaller former mill communities on its namesake, the Chicopee River. During the 19th century, the city was home to the first American producer of friction matches as well as a variety of other industries, including the Ames Manufacturing Company, an early pioneer in machining lathes, building upon the work of Springfield’s Thomas Blanchard, and the largest producer of swords and cutlasses for the Union Army during the Civil War. By the start of the 20th century, the city was home to a number of industrial plants, including those of the Fisk Tire Company, one of the largest tire makers of that time, and some of the earliest sporting goods factories of A. G. Spalding.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof can last for a long time into the future. Take a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely in order to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to check your homes roof personally before supplying you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they give will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is important. Your homes roof is probably the most important components of your property. Getting a professional roof specialist that has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing contractors my area in Chicopee, MA think RoofExpress