Top Rated Local Roofers for roofing contractors my area in Chester, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Chester, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and experts in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Chester, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is essential.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Chester, MA and surrounding areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Chester, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to offer cover from the elements. Additionally, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also cut down the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chester, MA
Chester is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, situated in the western part of the state. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts metropolitan statistical area. The town includes the Chester Factory Village Historic District. The total population was 1,337 in the 2010 census.
The area opened for settlement in the 1750s as Township No. 9, chartered as Murrayfield on October 31, 1765. The town was incorporated as Chester on February 21, 1783. The Western Railroad (later Boston & Albany Railroad) opened to Chester on May 24, 1841.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof lasts for several years ahead. Take a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your cash goes. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to check your homes roof directly before providing you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your property. Hiring a professional roof specialist that has a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing contractors my area in Chester, MA think RoofExpress