Top Local Roofers for roofing contractors my area in Blandford, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most important part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Blandford, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and professionals in different types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Blandford, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Blandford, MA and surrounding locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Blandford, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people usually have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the original components that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to give protection from the elements. Furthermore, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unsightly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a terrific job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Blandford, MA
Blandford is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,233 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is the home of the Blandford Ski Area.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for quite some time ahead. Check out these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to check your homes roof personally before supplying you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they supply is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your residence is important. Your homes roof is amongst the most essential components of your property. Working with a professional roofing contractor having a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing contractors my area in Blandford, MA think RoofExpress