Top Commercial Roofing for roofing contractors in Springfield, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most important part of your house that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Springfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Springfield, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is essential.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Springfield, MA and neighboring areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Springfield, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people always have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work should not be carried out yourself. In addition remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to provide cover from the weather. Aside from that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unpleasant algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Springfield, MA
Springfield is a city in the state of Massachusetts, United States, and the seat of Hampden County. Springfield sits on the eastern bank of the Connecticut River near its confluence with three rivers: the western Westfield River, the eastern Chicopee River, and the eastern Mill River. As of the 2010 Census, the city’s population was 153,060. As of 2018, the estimated population was 155,032, making it the third-largest city in Massachusetts, the fourth-most populous city in New England after Boston, Worcester, and Providence, and the 12th-most populous in the Northeastern United States. Metropolitan Springfield, as one of two metropolitan areas[b] in Massachusetts (the other being Greater Boston), had a population of 692,942 as of 2010.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof can last for many years to come. Check out these easy methods to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your cash is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to check the roof face-to-face before providing you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your residence is very important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your home. Working with a professional roofer that has an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing contractors in Springfield, MA think RoofExpress