Top Rated Commercial Roofing for roofing contractors in Hampden, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Hampden, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and professionals in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hampden, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is critical.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Hampden, MA and surrounding areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Hampden, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the original components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to give protection from the weather. Aside from that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely superb and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional respectful and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hampden, MA
Hampden is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,139 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The namesake of Hampden is John Hampden, an English patriot.
Hampden is a small, New England town in Western Massachusetts. It is, for the most part, a commuter town. The town is home to businesses such as Village Food Mart, Monson Savings Bank, La Cucina Restaurant, It’s All About Me, Bilton’s Farm Market, Compusign, Mountain View Restaurant, the VFW and Reid’s Corner.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for quite some time to come. Check out these guidelines on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to evaluate the roof personally before offering you a quotation. This way, the estimate they offer will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most significant components of your house. Employing a professional roofer having an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing contractors in Hampden, MA think RoofExpress