Top Local Roofers for roofing contractors in Granville, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most critical aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Granville, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and professionals in different types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Granville, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Granville, MA and surrounding locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Granville, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people typically have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. In addition always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to offer protection from the elements. Furthermore, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the undesirable algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a great job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granville, MA
Granville is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,566 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The town is named for John Carteret, 2nd Earl Granville.
Granville was first settled by English colonists in 1736 and was officially incorporated in 1754, after the end of the Indian wars in 1750. Early settlers could get a 100-acre (0.40 km2) lot for free, providing they built a house and “put four acres in English hay”. Perhaps the most famous resident of that era was Oliver Phelps, whose purchase of 6 million acres (24,000 km2) in western New York (the Phelps and Gorham Purchase) following the American Revolutionary War remains the largest real estate purchase in US history. The population in Granville expanded quickly, peaking at 2,100 in 1810, when it rivaled Springfield. However, likely due to the rocky soil in New England, many settlers eventually migrated west, some establishing the town of Granville, Ohio.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof may last for several years to come. Have a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to check your roof personally before providing you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they provide will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your own home is really important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your property. Hiring a professional roofer who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing contractors in Granville, MA think RoofExpress