Top Rated Commercial Roofing for roofing contractors in Granby, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most critical aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Granby, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in different forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Granby, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Granby, MA and neighboring locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Granby, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. Also, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unattractive algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granby, MA
Granby is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 6,240 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Granby corresponds to the main village of Granby in the center of the town.
Granby was once part of Hadley, as were other towns. Granby was first settled in 1727 and was officially incorporated in 1768. The town is named in honor of John Manners, Marquess of Granby, a hero of the Seven Years’ War. Granby was originally part of the Hadley Equivalent Lands, and then part of South Hadley, before being incorporated on June 11, 1768. Old Hadley was first settled in 1659 by people from Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut. These settlers left Connecticut because of religious differences within their communities. John Pynchon was commissioned to buy wilderness land for their new community. Pynchon purchased the land from three Native American chiefs: Chickwallop, Umpanchala and Quontquont. Ownership was transferred to the settlers and confirmed by the General Court. These original boundaries include part of present-day Granby.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you will be investing your money wisely which the finished roof will last for a long time into the future. Take a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to try and scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your cash goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to look at your homes roof personally before providing you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they offer will probably be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your own home is very important. The roof is one of the most significant components of your property. Getting a professional roofer having an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing contractors in Granby, MA think RoofExpress