Top Commercial Roofing for roofing contractors in Cummington, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing services around the Cummington, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and experts in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Cummington, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Cummington, MA and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Cummington, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. Additionally, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also diminish the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the ugly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely superb and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Cummington, MA
Cummington is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 872 at the 2010 census, down from 978 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Cummington was first settled in 1762 and was officially incorporated in 1779. It was named after Colonel John Cumings, the original landholder.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof will last for quite some time to come. Have a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your cash goes. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to evaluate your roof directly before supplying you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they give will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your house is really important. Your roof is among the most important components of your property. Getting a professional roofing contractor having an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing contractors in Cummington, MA think RoofExpress