Top Commercial Roofing for roofing contractors in Amherst, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Amherst, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and experts in several forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Amherst, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Amherst, MA and surrounding areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Amherst, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people typically have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. In addition always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will break down with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. Additionally, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unpleasant algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Amherst, MA
Amherst (/ˈæmərst/ (listen)) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States, in the Connecticut River valley. As of the 2010 census, the population was 37,819, making it the highest populated municipality in Hampshire County (although the county seat is Northampton). The town is home to Amherst College, Hampshire College, and the University of Massachusetts Amherst, three of the Five Colleges. The name of the town is pronounced without the h (“AM-erst”) by natives and long-time residents, giving rise to the local saying, “only the ‘h’ is silent”, in reference both to the pronunciation and to the town’s politically active populace.
Amherst has three census-designated places; Amherst Center, North Amherst, and South Amherst.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof may last for quite some time in the future. Have a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before offering you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide is going to be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your home is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most important components of your house. Working with a professional roofing contractor that has a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing contractors in Amherst, MA think RoofExpress