Best Local Roofers for roofing company near me in Holyoke, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most significant aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Holyoke, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and professionals in various types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Holyoke, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is critical.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Holyoke, MA and surrounding areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Holyoke, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people usually have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to offer protection from the elements. On top of that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unattractive algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert polite and did an excellent task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holyoke, MA
Holyoke is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, that lies between the western bank of the Connecticut River and the Mount Tom Range. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 39,880. As of 2018, the estimated population was 40,358. Sitting 8 miles (13 km) north of Springfield, Holyoke is part of the Springfield Metropolitan Area, one of the two distinct metropolitan areas in Massachusetts.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for a long time ahead. Take a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to examine your homes roof directly before giving you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they give will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your home is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing company having a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing company near me in Holyoke, MA think RoofExpress