Top Commercial Roofing for roofing company near me in Holland, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most significant part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Holland, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and professionals in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Holland, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Holland, MA and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning company in Holland, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people typically have a number of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to give protection from the elements. Aside from that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holland, MA
Holland is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 2,481 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
The area around the town center comprises the census-designated place of Holland.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof may last for many years ahead. Check out these tips on how to get a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely in order to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to look at the roof directly before supplying you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they provide is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your home is important. Your homes roof is amongst the most essential components of your home. Working with a professional roofer having a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing company near me in Holland, MA think RoofExpress