Top Local Roofers for roofing company near me in Granville, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Granville, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and specialists in different forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Granville, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is vital.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Granville, MA and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in Granville, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to give protection from the elements. Also, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also decrease the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unsightly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granville, MA
Granville is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,566 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The town is named for John Carteret, 2nd Earl Granville.
Granville was first settled by English colonists in 1736 and was officially incorporated in 1754, after the end of the Indian wars in 1750. Early settlers could get a 100-acre (0.40 km2) lot for free, providing they built a house and “put four acres in English hay”. Perhaps the most famous resident of that era was Oliver Phelps, whose purchase of 6 million acres (24,000 km2) in western New York (the Phelps and Gorham Purchase) following the American Revolutionary War remains the largest real estate purchase in US history. The population in Granville expanded quickly, peaking at 2,100 in 1810, when it rivaled Springfield. However, likely due to the rocky soil in New England, many settlers eventually migrated west, some establishing the town of Granville, Ohio.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for quite some time ahead. Check out these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to examine your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your house is important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your house. Employing a professional roofing company who has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing company near me in Granville, MA think RoofExpress