Top Local Roofers for roofing company near me in Cummington, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most critical aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Cummington, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and specialists in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Cummington, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is vital.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Cummington, MA and surrounding areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Cummington, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Cummington, MA
Cummington is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 872 at the 2010 census, down from 978 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Cummington was first settled in 1762 and was officially incorporated in 1779. It was named after Colonel John Cumings, the original landholder.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you will be investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for several years into the future. Check out these tips about how to locate a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to evaluate your roof personally before providing you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they offer will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your home is very important. Your homes roof is probably the most essential components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing company having an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing company near me in Cummington, MA think RoofExpress