Top Rated Local Roofers for roofing company near me in Amherst, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most significant aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Amherst, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and experts in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Amherst, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Amherst, MA and surrounding locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Amherst, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people typically have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to offer protection from the weather. Additionally, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the undesirable algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on time and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Amherst, MA
Amherst (/ˈæmərst/ (listen)) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States, in the Connecticut River valley. As of the 2010 census, the population was 37,819, making it the highest populated municipality in Hampshire County (although the county seat is Northampton). The town is home to Amherst College, Hampshire College, and the University of Massachusetts Amherst, three of the Five Colleges. The name of the town is pronounced without the h (“AM-erst”) by natives and long-time residents, giving rise to the local saying, “only the ‘h’ is silent”, in reference both to the pronunciation and to the town’s politically active populace.
Amherst has three census-designated places; Amherst Center, North Amherst, and South Amherst.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for many years to come. Take a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely to try and scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to look at your roof directly before giving you an estimate. That way, the estimate they offer is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your house is very important. The roof is probably the most important components of your house. Working with a professional roofing company having a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing company near me in Amherst, MA think RoofExpress