Top Local Roofers for roofing company near me in Agawam, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most significant part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Agawam, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and specialists in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Agawam, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is key.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Agawam, MA and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning company in Agawam, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you have and what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to give protection from the elements. In addition, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unpleasant algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Agawam, MA
Agawam is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 28,438 at the 2010 census. Agawam sits on the western side of the Connecticut River, directly across from Springfield, Massachusetts. It is considered part of the Springfield Metropolitan Statistical Area, which is contiguous with the Knowledge Corridor area, the 2nd largest metropolitan area in New England. Agawam contains a subsection, Feeding Hills.
The Six Flags New England amusement park is located in Agawam, on the banks of the Connecticut River.
Agawam’s ZIP code of 01001 is the lowest number in the continental United States (not counting codes used for specific government buildings such as the IRS).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof will last for a long time in the future. Check out these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to look at the roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they offer will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your own home is really important. The roof is one of the most significant components of your home. Getting a professional roofing company who may have an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing company near me in Agawam, MA think RoofExpress