Top Commercial Roofing for roofing company in Holland, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most critical part of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Holland, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and professionals in different types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Holland, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Holland, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning service in Holland, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people always have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work should never be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unattractive algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
They did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holland, MA
Holland is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 2,481 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
The area around the town center comprises the census-designated place of Holland.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof will last for many years to come. Take a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to look at your roof face-to-face before offering you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they provide is going to be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your house is important. Your homes roof is among the most important components of your property. Getting a professional roof specialist who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing company in Holland, MA think RoofExpress