Top Rated Commercial Roofing for roofing company in Hatfield, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most important aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Hatfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and professionals in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hatfield, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is vital.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Hatfield, MA and neighboring areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Hatfield, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people always have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be performed yourself. Also always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will break down with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. Additionally, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also diminish the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unpleasant algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hatfield, MA
Hatfield is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 3,279 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Hatfield consists of the town center and surrounding areas.
Hatfield was founded in 1660 on land granted to General Daniel Dennison and Governor William Bradford. It was formally incorporated as a town in 1670 and has a board of selectmen and an annual town meeting.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof may last for several years ahead. Look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to evaluate your homes roof directly before giving you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they provide will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is very important. Your roof is one of the most critical components of your residence. Hiring a professional roof specialist who has a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing company in Hatfield, MA think RoofExpress