Top Local Roofers for roofing company in Hampden, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most important part of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Hampden, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and specialists in various types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Hampden, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is vital.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Hampden, MA and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning company in Hampden, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people always have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to provide protection from the weather. On top of that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unappealing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert polite and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hampden, MA
Hampden is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,139 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The namesake of Hampden is John Hampden, an English patriot.
Hampden is a small, New England town in Western Massachusetts. It is, for the most part, a commuter town. The town is home to businesses such as Village Food Mart, Monson Savings Bank, La Cucina Restaurant, It’s All About Me, Bilton’s Farm Market, Compusign, Mountain View Restaurant, the VFW and Reid’s Corner.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof may last for many years to come. Look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to check the roof personally before providing you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they give will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your house is extremely important. The roof is one of the most significant components of your house. Working with a professional roofer who may have an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing company in Hampden, MA think RoofExpress