Best Local Roofers for roofing company in Granville, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most significant aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Granville, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and specialists in several types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Granville, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Granville, MA and neighboring locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Granville, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people usually have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work should not be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. On top of that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granville, MA
Granville is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,566 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The town is named for John Carteret, 2nd Earl Granville.
Granville was first settled by English colonists in 1736 and was officially incorporated in 1754, after the end of the Indian wars in 1750. Early settlers could get a 100-acre (0.40 km2) lot for free, providing they built a house and “put four acres in English hay”. Perhaps the most famous resident of that era was Oliver Phelps, whose purchase of 6 million acres (24,000 km2) in western New York (the Phelps and Gorham Purchase) following the American Revolutionary War remains the largest real estate purchase in US history. The population in Granville expanded quickly, peaking at 2,100 in 1810, when it rivaled Springfield. However, likely due to the rocky soil in New England, many settlers eventually migrated west, some establishing the town of Granville, Ohio.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof lasts for quite some time to come. Check out these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to look at the roof personally before offering you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they supply will likely be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is probably the most critical components of your property. Employing a professional roof specialist who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing company in Granville, MA think RoofExpress