Top Commercial Roofing for roofing company in Easthampton, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Easthampton, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and professionals in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Easthampton, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is critical.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Easthampton, MA and surrounding locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Easthampton, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people usually have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to give protection from the elements. Also, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Easthampton, MA
Easthampton is a city in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The city is on the southeastern edge of the Pioneer Valley near the five colleges in the college towns of Northampton and Amherst. The population was 16,053 at the 2010 census.
Easthampton was first settled by European immigrants beginning in 1664 and was originally part of Northampton. In 1785, Easthampton was established as a “district” by Massachusetts (a former type of political entity with less independence than a town), and in 1809, it was incorporated as a town. Easthampton is the youngest town in Hampshire County by date of incorporation. (It was not, however, the last incorporated; two of the three disincorporated towns of the Quabbin Reservoir in Hampshire County, Enfield and Prescott, were incorporated afterwards.)
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof can last for quite some time in the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to examine your roof directly before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they supply will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your home is really important. Your roof is one of the most essential components of your house. Hiring a professional roof specialist having an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing company in Easthampton, MA think RoofExpress