Top Rated Local Roofers for roofing company in Chester, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Chester, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Chester, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Chester, MA and neighboring locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Chester, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to offer protection from the elements. On top of that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unattractive algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chester, MA
Chester is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, situated in the western part of the state. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts metropolitan statistical area. The town includes the Chester Factory Village Historic District. The total population was 1,337 in the 2010 census.
The area opened for settlement in the 1750s as Township No. 9, chartered as Murrayfield on October 31, 1765. The town was incorporated as Chester on February 21, 1783. The Western Railroad (later Boston & Albany Railroad) opened to Chester on May 24, 1841.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and this the finished roof can last for many years into the future. Look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to evaluate your roof in person before giving you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they offer will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your house is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most essential components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing contractor having a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing company in Chester, MA think RoofExpress