Best Local Roofers for roofing company in Amherst, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most important part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Amherst, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and experts in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Amherst, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Amherst, MA and surrounding areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Amherst, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people usually have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to give shielding from the weather. Also, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unpleasant algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely superb and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Amherst, MA
Amherst (/ˈæmərst/ (listen)) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States, in the Connecticut River valley. As of the 2010 census, the population was 37,819, making it the highest populated municipality in Hampshire County (although the county seat is Northampton). The town is home to Amherst College, Hampshire College, and the University of Massachusetts Amherst, three of the Five Colleges. The name of the town is pronounced without the h (“AM-erst”) by natives and long-time residents, giving rise to the local saying, “only the ‘h’ is silent”, in reference both to the pronunciation and to the town’s politically active populace.
Amherst has three census-designated places; Amherst Center, North Amherst, and South Amherst.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your money wisely and this the finished roof may last for quite some time in the future. Look at these tips about how to find a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your money goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to check your roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your house is very important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your home. Employing a professional roofing company who may have a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing company in Amherst, MA think RoofExpress