Top Rated Local Roofers for roofing companies with financing in Springfield, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most important aspect of your house that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing services around the Springfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and professionals in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Springfield, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is critical.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Springfield, MA and neighboring areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Springfield, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you have and what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to give cover from the weather. In addition, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also diminish the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unattractive algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional polite and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Springfield, MA
Springfield is a city in the state of Massachusetts, United States, and the seat of Hampden County. Springfield sits on the eastern bank of the Connecticut River near its confluence with three rivers: the western Westfield River, the eastern Chicopee River, and the eastern Mill River. As of the 2010 Census, the city’s population was 153,060. As of 2018, the estimated population was 155,032, making it the third-largest city in Massachusetts, the fourth-most populous city in New England after Boston, Worcester, and Providence, and the 12th-most populous in the Northeastern United States. Metropolitan Springfield, as one of two metropolitan areas[b] in Massachusetts (the other being Greater Boston), had a population of 692,942 as of 2010.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for quite some time into the future. Check out these tips on how to get a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to look at your homes roof face-to-face before giving you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they provide will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your house is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your home. Hiring a professional roof specialist having a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing companies with financing in Springfield, MA think RoofExpress