Top Local Roofers for roofing companies with financing in Blandford, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Blandford, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and professionals in various types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Blandford, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is vital.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Blandford, MA and surrounding locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Blandford, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Also, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also diminish the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Blandford, MA
Blandford is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,233 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is the home of the Blandford Ski Area.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof lasts for several years in the future. Check out these tips about how to get a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your money goes. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to evaluate your roof personally before supplying you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they supply will be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your home is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most significant components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofer that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing companies with financing in Blandford, MA think RoofExpress