Top Rated Local Roofers for roofing companies that finance in Hampden, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most significant part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Hampden, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and professionals in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hampden, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Hampden, MA and surrounding areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Hampden, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will break down with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also lower the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the ugly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hampden, MA
Hampden is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,139 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The namesake of Hampden is John Hampden, an English patriot.
Hampden is a small, New England town in Western Massachusetts. It is, for the most part, a commuter town. The town is home to businesses such as Village Food Mart, Monson Savings Bank, La Cucina Restaurant, It’s All About Me, Bilton’s Farm Market, Compusign, Mountain View Restaurant, the VFW and Reid’s Corner.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof lasts for a long time into the future. Look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to look at your homes roof personally before offering you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your home is very important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who may have a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing companies that finance in Hampden, MA think RoofExpress