Top Rated Local Roofers for roofing companies that finance in Hadley, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most important part of your home that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Hadley, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hadley, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Hadley, MA and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning company in Hadley, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people usually have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you have and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will break down with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to offer protection from the weather. Furthermore, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also decrease the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the undesirable algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hadley, MA
Hadley (/ˈhædli/ (listen), HAD-lee) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,250 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The area around the Hampshire and Mountain Farms Malls along Route 9 is a major shopping destination for the surrounding communities.
Hadley was first settled in 1659 and was officially incorporated in 1661. The former Norwottuck was renamed for Hadleigh, Suffolk. Its settlers were primarily a discontented group of families from the Puritan colonies of Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut, who petitioned to start a new colony up north after some controversy over doctrine in the local church. The settlement was led by John Russell. The first settler inside of Hadley was Nathaniel Dickinson, who surveyed the streets of what is now Hadley, Hatfield, and Amherst. At the time, Hadley encompassed a wide radius of land on both sides of the Connecticut River (but mostly on the eastern shore) including much of what would become known as the Equivalent Lands. In the following century, these were broken off into precincts and eventually the separate towns of Hatfield, Amherst, South Hadley, Granby and Belchertown. The early histories of these towns are, as a result, filed under the history of Hadley.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof may last for several years to come. Check out these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to try to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they provide will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your house is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your property. Working with a professional roofing contractor that has an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing companies that finance in Hadley, MA think RoofExpress